Fraunhofer R&D Center for Electromobility Bavaria
The Fraunhofer R&D Center for Electromobility Bavaria is your partner for the development, testing, and optimization of materials, components, and processes for batteries. With more than 25 years‘ experience, we offer B2B services for future lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery technologies (polymer and solid state), modern lead-acid (LAB) and high-energy batteries as well as electrochromic systems. With more than 30 experts we are one of the largest battery research groups in Germany. The R&D Center is the successful extension of the Center for Applied Electrochemistry.
We provide the right solutions for customers from various industries, e. g. battery cell manufacturers, cell users as well as chemical and materials companies:
- Development of materials and components for customer-specific battery systems
- customized process development
- Development of electrochromic materials and devices
- Analytical, testing and characterization services
- Battery manufacturing for cell prototypes and small batches
- Consulting services
- Feasibility studies
- International R&D collaborations
The Center supports your material and component development from first proof of concept up to market launch.